Sunday, July 29, 2012

Colors Of Emotion

(PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK THE COLOR IS)

You make me feel free, like a cloud in the sky
You make me feel curious, like when you look into a doll's eyes
You make me feel safe, like a baby blanket cuddled around me
You make me feel sad, like when something does not go right
You make me feel Happy, like a child receiving a present
You make me feel calm, like when flower beginning to bloom
You make me feel relaxed, like a bee collecting its pollen
You make me want to become a better person.


3 comments:

  1. Cotton - You make me feel free, like a cloud in the sky
    Sea Green - You make me feel curious, like when you look into a doll's eyes
    Burnt orange - You make me feel safe, like a baby blanket cuddled around me
    Bruised purple - You make me feel sad, like when something does not go right
    Candy apple red - You make me feel Happy, like a child receiving a present
    Butter - You make me feel calm, like when flower beginning to bloom
    Peach - You make me feel relaxed, like a bee collecting its pollen
    Green - You make me want to become a better person.

    Lianna! It was nice to see you in NH at that big party (it's Patrick, here). I hope the rest of your trip was fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really has been. Thank you so much for reading and commenting!!!!!

      Delete
  2. Gold as to all - it can be a happy or sad color

    ReplyDelete